Sandals are a classic in the summer; the everlasting footwear of the summer months with which every year we inaugurate the arrival of good weather.
And it is not surprising, since they are our salvation to refresh our feet with the high temperatures at the same time that we reduce our seriousness outfits getting one more air soft and relaxed.
This season the sandals are suitable for all tastes and circumstances: flat to travel streets (and world) without worries, with platform, esparto perfect for looks more summer, strips and heels with which to achieve stylize our figure ...
For the office, your next vacation or a night of drinks. The trend sandals this summer 2019 they come loaded with designs that are impossible to resist.
Esparto sandals: the summer classic
Whenever summer arrives, esparto sandals are a sure hit. Designers such as Saint Laurent or Loewe have included them in their collections and are in version low cost We have fallen in love.
- Sandals with strap on the wedge heel in La redoute for 49.99 euros 24.99 euros.
- Sandals with metallic heel in Cuba La redoute for 49.99 euros 24.99 euros.
- Sandals wedge Córdoba de Bambaladas Shoes for 110 euros 89.95 euros.
- Wedge heel sandals with open toe on La redoute for 39.99 euros 27.99 euros.
Strappy sandals with which to stylize our figure
To stylize our figure, increase our height and look pedicure. The sexiest version of the sandals stars this season Reike Nen or Prada designs.
- Half-heeled leather sandal straps Zara for 45.95 euros.
- Sandal Tiany genuine leather strips Guess for 135 euros 94.50 euros.
- Martian leather sandal Guess for 160 euros 112 euros.
- Combined round heeled sandals Zara for 35.95 euros 19.99 euros.
Platform sandals: not to give up comfort
Michael Kors or Loewe are some of the designers who have chosen comfort (at the same time as height). To dance and dance until the sun rises.
- Marlon leather sandal with flat platform in Michael Kors for 135 euros.
- Pons Quintana women's wedge sandals with crossed strips with animal print on The English Court for 200 euros 140 euros.
- Sandals Musse and Cloud Kalia in Ulanka for 45.95 euros 39.99 euros.
Vinyl sandals: to combine them with closed eyes
From Miu Miu to Versace; Designers have not resisted the trend that is already viral. With vinyl sandals you will achieve look ideal in record time since you can combine them with even the most complicated colors.
- Sandal special vinyl heel in Sfera for 29.99 euros.
- Young Formula women's heeled sandals in black with vinyl detail on The English Court for 29.99 euros 24.99 euros.
- SEEME Steve Madden women's heeled sandals in transparent strap The English Court for 99 euros 79.20 euros.
Sandals with ankle lacing and all heights
Jacquemus or The Attico have leaned towards this design in their collections this season. Both with low heels for day to day, and high for a special occasion; laced sandals are a sure hit this summer 2019.
- Leather heeled sandals thin strips Zara for 39.95 euros 29.99 euros.
- PrettyLittleThing tan flat lace-up sandals in Asos for 26.99 euros.
- Miss Garcia women's heeled sandals in gold metallic leather on The English Court for 249 euros.